Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Guest photos

Dear friends,

I just wanted to let you know that my roommate, the ragin' cajun, spent Valentine's Day on Key Biscayne. It was a great date idea (not that I coached him at all, you know I would never do that.) He pulled off a unique day by making a picnic lunch and chillin' on the beach. And he took some photos.

Why do I tell you this? Afterall, you guys don't even know the ragin' cajun. Well. I like to share. And I thought of you. So, this is for you, my friends who give me hell during hurricane season:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So tell me, how's your winter? It's 70 degrees at night, and 80 during the day.

Loves ya,

Christina

p.s. I'm mad his camera takes better pics than mine at night.

No comments: